Oat/ Honey & Rose Bar
Oatmeal has astringent properties and helps draw oil out of the skin. The Oat/Honey & Rose Bar Is beneficial for anyone with oily or acne-prone skin, as the oatmeal absorbs oil without over-drying.
Those who suffer from symptoms like acne, eczema, and psoriasis will find great relief with our Oat/Honey Bars, Oatmeal's antioxidant properties are owed to the presence of different types of protective phenols in oat's natural composition.
The benefits of Honey
* It has antibacterial and anti-septic properties, so it gets rid of dirt and bacteria, perfect for both preventing and treating acne.
* It's full of antioxidants and boosts collagen production, two things that are MVPs in preventing aging and boosting glow.
Beauty starts from within
- You are what you eat, In terms of staying fit and healthy, the ingredients in your food are an important consideration to make for everyone. And it’s no different when it comes to taking care of your skin. Being aware of what goes into the skincare products you use can make all the difference in achieving a healthy complexion and happy skin. Have you purchased your plant based body bars? Your skin will thank you!
- Live Love Day Spa’s Plant based soaps, are handmade with all natural ingredients, herbs, oils, essential oils, clay, Shea butter and TLC , ❤️ All Love Bars are safe to use from head to toe! Excluding allergies.
- Live Love Day Spa’s handmade Plant based Bars doesn't contain any synthetic preservatives or artificial ingredients. Here are a few home care tips for our plant based body bars! Don't let your soap drown in water, built in soap dishes are notorious for that. Feed your soap plenty of fresh air between uses. The drier it gets, the longer it will last. Store your soap on a well drained soap dish at all times, unless of course, you like soggy soap. Use Dead Sea sponge, loofah, or wash cloth to extend its life, rather than rubbing the bar all over yourself. However I prefer to use my bars directly on my skin. Store unused soap in a dark, dry, room temperature place like a lingerie drawer or linen closet. Excessive heat, light, and moisture are natural soap's worst enemies.